Thursday, March 19, 2015

30 day countdown

Time sure moves fast when you're not paying attention.

My itinerary hasn't changed so all I need to do now is fill in the blank spaces. This pretty much means managing flights in and out of Chicago before and after the trip and deciding what I'm going to do while I'm down there.

I've sent an email to the guys at www.perumototours.com to ask about their Manu Cloud Forest tour since they get good reviews over at Tripadvisor.com.

I'm also considering a little time in a Spanish language immersion class.

I've got two weeks, so I might be able to fit in a little "hardship" travel by river up to Iquitos.

Peru is a MUCH bigger country than my last  destination, Costa Rica, and the geography much more diverse. I've been poking around in the Peru forum out on LonelyPlanet.com and learning a bit there. Hopefully I can narrow things down in time and schedule what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Say something.