Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Looking over the fence

I don't think it's any secret that I'm a little underwhelmed by my current location. Among other things I need to be near water. I grew up that way and have spent many of my happiest times near an ocean or a river. We live darn close to a good sized lake and when someone once asked me why that didn't count as "being near water" I was able to answer immediately, "Lakes don't go anywhere."

Which totally brings us to this blog. I have just a few obligations keeping me where I am but those will largely be gone in less than three years. So what am I doing in the meantime? I'm going somewhere.

I'll post some other notes in a few days but on the meantime you can see what's on the other side of *your* fence;  http://www.kayak.com/explore/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Say something.