Sunday, December 2, 2012

Friday's the day...

I recently started working at a new job in September. My co-workers are really laid back and while I didn't expect to have any time off to speak of it turned out I had 4 days plus 1 floater that needed to be used before the end of the year or I'd lose them. How cool is that? Anyhow my wife and son aren't able to take a break but I've been given leave to go and have a good time and come back with lots of pictures. I do solo trips from time to time and I'm going to make this a good one. I've got a pile of points on my credit card that I can use to fly for free and even rent a car...

So I'm thinking... how about a road trip in Costa Rica?


Next time you hear from me I'll (hopefully) be done hacking my tired old Garmin into using a routable, open source map of central America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Say something.